Monday, May 25, 2009

Thoughts before I start

Ok first of all, I can't start today because it's Memorial Day and nothing is open. Go me!

Secondly, I just read that the 5 ingredients exclude the following: water, cooking spray, salt, pepper, garnishes, and optional ingredients. Also, the title was a bit misleading. I was under the impression that these meals had 5 ingredients or less AND could be cooked in 15 minutes. However, that is not the case. It's either/or but most are both. Hmph! My first obstacles and I haven't even started. :P

Finally, if you have any recipes that fit the above criteria, please feel free to post them. If they are free of seafood and kid-friendly in addition to the above criteria, that would be awesome!!

Oh, I almost forgot...I'll also take and post pics if I remember.

Thanks!!

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment